HARBOUR AIR GROUND SERVICE AGENT
Are you looking to work for one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies? Do you enjoy working with a close team of supportive professionals? Do you want to commit to an organization with an outstanding record for safety and reliability? Are you
searching for an employer who provides amazing perks and works hard to provide a work-life balance for their employees? If so, look no further!!
With a focus on safety, efficiency and leaving a lasting service impression, the Ground Service Agent has a wide range of responsibilities including providing professional service to our valued customers, planning aircraft placement, and baggage
organization. With a commitment to safety, and the willingness to take service to a higher level, the Ground Service Agent is responsible for safe ground operations support.
WORK HOURS: Split shifts will vary based on operational needs.
LOCATION: 100-18799 Airport Way, Pitt Meadows, V3Y 2B4
TERM: Part-Time Seasonal (Apr. 15 to Sept. 30)
DEPARTMENT: Ground Operations
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Competitive wage, flight perks (buddy passes), discounts at local restaurants and partner
organizations, uniform, staff events and much more!
Responsibilities and Expectations
• Check in and process customer inquiries
• Assist in marketing material delivery and promoting the YPK service
• Provide safe and efficient shuttle service on airport property for Harbour Air customers
• Provide information and respond to general customer inquiries
• Assist customers on and off the shuttle, and assist with baggage as required
• Maintain cleanliness of vehicles and report any maintenance needed
• Marshal aircraft as they enter the docking area
• Greet passengers and assist them on and off the aircraft
• Baggage organization and control; ship and receive cargo
• Releasing, receiving and securing aircrafts
• Perform aircraft de-icing
• Other general duties as required
• Safety First – personally and as a team, committed to safety
• Current Class 4 driver’s license an asset
• Superior customer service skills – willing to take service to a higher level
• Demonstrated computer knowledge and experience working in a Windows based platform.
• Proven ability to be an effective member of a team
• Ability to lift heavy baggage and perform other active tasks
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments in a fast-paced time-sensitive environment
• Ability to work flexible schedules
• Aviation and/or marina experience is an asset
• Enjoy working outdoors in all types of weather conditions
ABOUT HARBOUR AIR GROUP
Launched in 1982, Harbour Air is North America’s largest seaplane airline. It flies more than 450,000 passengers annually, including
commuters and tourists throughout coastal British Columbia.
Our people are the backbone of our organization and we are committed to creating a culture that inspires one another to achieve
extraordinary success. We have regularly been honoured as the recipient of numerous awards including Canada’s Best Managed
Companies, BC’s Top 55 Employers, and Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 20-13 Ground Service Agent (YPK).
March 30, 2020