|Location:||Portland, San Juan and State College|
Wiggins Airways has been in the aviation industry since 1929. We are seeking qualified Flight Crew Members to help us maintain unparalleled service and value for our customers, with the highest dedication to safety, innovation, and teamwork.
We offer a strong culture of safety and service. Our pilots develop exceptional skills, operating in the diverse and challenging weather conditions of the Northeast.
Must have 1,200 TT, 500 hours cross-country (defined as point to point), 75 hours instrument (50 must be in an aircraft), 100 hours at night
FAA Commercial Pilot License with an instrument rating, high performance, and complex endorsements
First Class or Second Class Medical
FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
Eligible to work in the U.S., and travel Valid driver’s license
About the Position:
Schedules may vary depending on base and flight schedule.
Wiggins Pilots average 60 Flight hours per month.
Flights typically operate 5 days per week departing in the morning and returning in the evening, with lodging provided at the outstation.
* Competitive Salary * 401K with company match
* Ability to bid specific base, equipment, and route
* We offer a comprehensive benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life insurance
*ELIGIBLE 1ST OF THE MONTH FOLLOWING DATE OF HIRE*
* Additional benefits: Pilot medical reimbursement, Pilot Bonus Program, Employee Referral Program, Pilot uniforms – jackets, Jeppesen Manuals provided, AFLAC, Verizon Wireless discount, Yearly Flu Vaccine
* Vacation (up to 80 hours accrued for the first year)
*Paid training, including transportation, lodging and per diem
*Wiggins training is designed to make our pilots safe, confident and competent- the cornerstone of a Professional flying career.
*30 Days hotel provided by Company for relocation assistance.
Our pilot training has a 4-5-week footprint. It starts with 10 days of InDoc at our headquarters in Manchester, NH. (KMHT). Then down to Flight Safety in Wichita KS for 10 days. After that, it’s aircraft-specific training at various in-house locations. Transportation, housing, pay and per diem are provided during training.
Next: In-house checkride with Company Check Pilot, IOE until proficient, training complete.
Salary Range: Starts @ $52,000.